DNA is like an instruction manual that is responsible for controlling every single function that takes place in your body.
Discover your unique genetic traits with the DNA Health and Fitness Test. By using a simple cheek swab, you will find out your personal predispositions and receive a Nutrition and Lifestyle Guide, complete with recommendations and advice to suit your specific genotype.
The test analyses 24 genes to help identify your unique DNA markers that may indicate:
- Which foods you might be intolerant towards or cause you to put on weight
- How susceptible you are to stress and mood imbalances and how to overcome it
- How likely you are to experience sleep difficulties and how to achieve a better night’s sleep
- How to minimise risk of certain diseases such as type 2 diabetes and cancer
- Which types of exercise you are best suited to
- Your predisposition to tendon and ligament injury and how to maximise recovery
- How susceptible you are to the negative effects of caffeine and alcohol
- Whether you have an increased need for certain vitamins and minerals
Along with the above information, this test includes a tailored Nutrition & Lifestyle Guide developed by specialists to help you to make the most out of the information and advice given.
Results are available and sent via email within 3 weeks.
Take your diet and exercise from Generic to Genetic